FlexClub is a marketplace that makes it easy for anyone to buy, rent and sell cars in the gig economy. Our platform brings together investors looking to unlock access to car ownership for people dedicated to gig platforms like Uber to earn a living.
We fully manage all aspects of the rental, ensuring investors club members can remain completely passive and enjoy hassle-free monthly rental income, while creating a path to car ownership for drivers club members excluded by traditional asset finance.
We’re backed by pioneering VCs and respected business leaders, to fuel our aspirations of redefining asset finance for the gig economy in emerging markets.
Does the prospect of writing a new future for asset finance in the gig economy get you excited?
Senior PHP / Fullstack developer
We are one of the first companies internationally to have access to Uber's API. Also integrating with telematics and vehicle data companies to build a data-driven fleet management solution. Working towards a building a gig worker creditscore based on machine learning. We're exploring blockchain as a way tokenise vehicle investments. This job is remote but we prefer people living in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Plan, develop, test, ship, monitor and maintain web applications, microservices and servers. Help us build out a monolithic platform to a service mesh architecture.
Debian Linux / Nginx / PHP 7+ / Redis / Postgres / Bootstrap / React, hosted on DigitalOcean. Moving to Microservices, Kubernetes & Istio.
- Proactive, eager to learn and interested in taking ownership of your work
- 6+ years of professional experience in PHP programming
- Laravel 5+
- Experience with Linux and Bash scripting
- Experience setting up web servers
- Postgres (or similar SQL database)
- Messaging / Queues
- Git (BitBucket)
Nice to have
- Domain Driven Design
- Experience with Marketplaces, IOT, Financial
- Experience with internationalization and localisation
- Docker / Kubernetes / Istio
- Data analysis / Machine Learning / Statistics
- Marketplaces, IOT, Financial experience
- Startup environment that offers the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and shape the direction of the company as we grow internationally
- Stock options allowing you to become a true owner in the business
- Work remotely in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Culture and Tech interview with CTO and/or other team members
- At home code test - build a simple project after hours
- Second interview - project code review
- Call with the founders
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.